About Me

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2021

Birthday Wishes to Leonardo DiCaprio















Leonardo DiCaprio was born on November 11, 1974 in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA. Few actors in the world have had a career quite as diverse as Leonardo DiCaprio's. DiCaprio has gone from relatively humble beginnings, as a supporting cast member of the sitcom Growing Pains (1985) and low budget horror movies, such as Critters 3(1991), to a major teenage heartthrob in the 1990s, as the hunky lead actor in movies such as Romeo + Juliet (1996) and Titanic (1997), to then become a leading man in Hollywood blockbusters, made by internationally renowned directors such as Martin Scorsese and Christopher Nolan. With a current salary of $20 million a movie, DiCaprio is now one of the biggest movie stars in the world. 














His Quotes
If you can do what you do best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people. 
I'm not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I'm definitely an individual. 
My dad's probably one of the kindest people in the world. When I was younger that's not how I was- I was a little spoiled brat.
The best thing about acting is that I get to lose myself in another character and actually get paid for it... It's a great outlet. I'm not really sure who I am - it seems I change every day.
My mother is a walking miracle.
I get a friend to travel with me... I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It's hard to be alone.
I don't think I ever expected anything like an Oscar ever, to tell you the truth. That is not my motivation when I do these roles. I really am motivated by being able to work with great people and create a body of work that I can look back and be proud of.
My mom, Irmelin, taught me the value of life. Her own life was saved by my grandmother during World War II.
 I prefer ordinary girls - you know, college students, waitresses, that sort of thing. Most of the girls I go out with are just good friends. Just because I go out to the cinema with a girl, it doesn't mean we are dating
If you can do what you do best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people.
It's easy to fall into the trap of believing all the hype that's written about you... Who knows? In a couple of years, you might find me in the loony bin!
I really don't know what I'm doing... I don't. It's terrible. I go in there and I learn how to be like the character and do the best I can, and that's all I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment